OptionFair Trading is one of the most popular choices for binary options brokers. It is extremely user friendly, honest, efficient and offers a high return of 89% on its successful trades. Since it is packed with features, you will naturally need to know a number of facts about this broker before you proceed to open an account with them. The OptionFair FAQ will help to resolve these doubts for you.
Some common OptionFair FAQ
The OptionFair FAQ deals with the various aspects of opening an account, using the website, placing a trade and depositing and withdrawing money. Here is a list of the most important OptionFair FAQ to help you trade:
- One of the first OptionFair FAQ is what software requirements are there to access the website of OptionFair. Actually OptionFair has a very simple and completely web based platform which can be accessed from any standard PC. With the launch of the new mobile feature, you can also access the platform from any Smartphone. However, flash player is necessary to tour the entire site.
- One of the greatest concerns in case of any internet based transaction is the question of security. OptionFair protects all your financial and personal data with the most advanced 128 bit SSL technology which is certified by Thawte.
- Another OptionFair FAQ is how to register and open a new account. You will find a button marked new user in the home page. Clicking on it will lead you step by step in the registration process and open an account.
- One OptionFair FAQ deals with the course of action if you forget your username or password. You will have to contact the customer support at OptionFair if you forget your username. On the other hand, if you forget your password, you have to submit a request and it will be send to you by email to your registered email address.
- You can check your current account status and account balance in the section marked “my account”.
- By far, the most common OptionFair FAQ deal with the various aspects of trading. Most people want to know what returns they can get. The fact sheet at OptionFair FAQ says that you can get an average return ranging between 75 to 89% on your investments.
- Other OptionFair FAQ concerns the methods of making deposits and withdrawals. You can use credit or debit cards and e wallets like Moneybookers for the purpose. Minimum deposit is $250. There is no minimum for withdrawal. One free withdrawal is allowed each month while others are charged at $30 per transaction.
Contact customer support to clear your doubts
The section on OptionFair FAQ is fairly detailed and comprehensive. However, if you still have doubts, you can contact the extremely informative and professional support team at OptionFair by phone, email or live chat to resolve them and carry on making your profits.