If you want to take advantage of the international finance and make sizeable profits even on modest investments, then binary options trading is the obvious choice. This method of trading has become popular because of its extremely simple nature and returns which can easily be as high as 90%. OptionFair is one of the best brokers in the market who can help you to trade in binary options. However, before you take advantage of this broker, you should gather as much information about it as possible. Of particular importance are the various methods of OptionFair payment that you can use.
The different methods of OptionFair payment
When you decide to Trade OptionFair, you will need to register with them and open your own account. The next step is to deposit funds in your OptionFair account in order to start trading. Here are the important facts that you should know About OptionFair payment:
- Log on to your personal account page and opt for the banking page. A new screen will be displayed and the various methods of OptionFair payments will be listed on the left margin. You will have to select your preferred method of OptionFair payment from this list. Subsequent windows will open and guide you in a step by step way to complete your transaction.
- Credit and debit cards are one of the most popular methods of OptionFair payment. Cards like Visa, MasterCard, Diners, Discover, Laser, JCB, Maestro, Dankort etc are accepted. The minimum deposit amount is 250 dollars, pounds or euros. If you use this method of OptionFair payment, you will need to submit a scanned copy of your card – front and back – displaying the expiry date as well as the last four digits of the card.
- You can use wire transfer as a method of OptionFair payment. This is handled by Envoy Services which is registered in UK and regulated by FSA. The minimum deposit amount is 500 dollar, pound or euro. Wire transfer can take up to 15 days to be credited to your account.
- Moneybookers is one of the most popular e wallets used for OptionFair payment. For this, you will need to open a Moneybookers account. You can start with a minimum deposit of 250 dollar, pound or euro. It is credited instantly.
- Other methods of OptionFair Payment is by Western Union money transfer and MoneyGram which has to be made to Yiannakis Zannetou in Nicosia, Cyprus. The minimum amount is 1500 dollar, pound or euro.
- Finally, you can transfer money to Liberty Reserve Account ID: U5096678 to deposit funds in your account. The minimum is 250 dollar, pound or euro.
Verify your account after payment to start trading
For the safety of your funds, OptionFair requests you to submit certain documents for verification. In addition to the photocopy of your credit or debit card mentioned above, you also need to submit a copy of your passport or a national identity card and a currently valid utility bill. Then you can carry on trade with OptionFair without hindrance.